I have promised a while ago to show off the new hats I finished up this month.
Well, here is the “Ruffle Bonnet”! It was “almost done” for quite a long time, but somehow I just kept putting of finishing it. Probably because I decided that it will not become a pattern – this little hat ate way too much yarn.
So I was lucking the proper incentive. Or because it was so nice and warm here that I did not want to think about making a really warm hat.
Now it got much, much cooler, hey, do not laugh, we have to wear sweaters and I have even worn my coat a couple of times. So I pulled this hat out of hibernation and finished it in an hour!
I am very happy with the way it looks and DD #3 loves it, but I think I can get the same look and use much less yarn.
So back to the drawing board for me.