Well, the computer is fixed and I am back. Let this be a lesson to me, I have to do the back up, or else… Luckily for me most of the info is recovered from the old computer and the cameras. I am so happy that I do most of my writing in Google Docs, so it was safe. I lost a lot of audio books that I was planing to put on my external hard drive, but kept procrastinating. It could have been a lot worse. This has been an interesting week. But I did manage some knitting. I have finished another EZ’s Surplice Baby Jacket.
This one is for my friend Menucha’s GD. It goes with the Baby in Bloom Hat. I am fairly tired of knitting cotton, I want light springy wool.
Another finished object is “Hat for IDF soldier“. I already started another one.
I keep getting visions of interesting dresses for my baby, but so far I was able to restrain myself. I would like to finish at least one more project before I start something new. We shall see… We have also made a decision to open an Etsy store. I am hoping to publish the pattern for the “Tulips on My Hem” dress. I plan to have it up by the end of next week.