I have to admit to being very late in acknowledging this award. None the less I am very pleased and flattered to receive it.
Truth to tell – what I write – comes from the heart. I can not write otherwise. So my big thanks to Gramma2Many for giving this award to me.
I am a person of strong believes and I will admit to being passionate about them. Sometimes I might entertain and sometimes I might offend. And always – I knit.
My life is like driving in Adirondacks – there is always another curve coming up. Thank you for joining me on this wild ride to all, who takes the time to read my blog, and to those who comment (comments always make me feel good).
And now I would like to pass this award to some of my favorite bloggers:
1. To RivkA with a capital A from Coffee and Chemo, a super-special Mom, living in Israel.
She is raising her kids, fighting cancer and makes me stop and think and say “Thank you”.
2. To Leesy from LeesyKnits, who is one of my favorite people, my fiber mentor, and a very tolerant shopping partner – because there is always more purple yarn.
Leesy is a Mom of many, a knitter extraordinaire, a spinner and I am sure that she is hiding her superwoman kerchief in her library desk.
3. To Staying Afloat from And miles to go before I sleep… – I love her blog. It is always interesting, touching, and a pleasure to read.
She is a Mother of 5 lovely and lively kids. One of them autistic. Thank you for sharing your struggles and your victories.
4. To tesyaa from My Weird Kids, a Mother of six, who says that she does not know why she is blogging.
Her posts are always thought provoking, often unexpected and funny. Thank you for making me think and smile.
5. To Maggie from Maggie’s Farm, a Mom to three wonderful grown up kids, a Special Ed teacher, a farmer, spinner, soap maker and bag creator. I love her bags. They travel with me practically everywhere.
I love reading her blog first thing in the morning – still bleary eyed and sleepy. It keeps me from crawling back under the covers and makes me see that changing diapers is nothing compared to cleaning the barn.
If you think you see a general theme here – each nominee is an amazing Mom – you are right! Keep on blogging my friends, thank you for all the time you share with me. Good luck in all you do. Good health and happiness to all your kids.