My apologies to Elsie for not acknowledging this award in the timely manner.
I am touched. I am grateful. I am thrilled. Thank you so much.
The rules with this award are to:
a) List 7 things you love
b) Link back to the person who gave you the award
c) Pass it along to 7 other Bloggers.
The seven things I love are:
1. My family. My DH, my Mom and Dad, my Sister and my kids. I would not be whole without them.
2. My friends. I would be a lot less sane without them.
3. The Land of Israel. Even torn and bleeding as she is – I love her.
4. Fiber, of almost any kind.
6. Words. I have recently rediscovered how wonderful it was to play with words. I can not believe I let myself forget it.
7. Chassidic Niggunim(Melodies). If you never heard them – try, they are a melody of a soul.
And here are the seven blogs in no particular order.